We write about our own personal experiences in the small and the large home maintenance, renovation and energy conservation efforts. We are not professionals or contractors or 'in the business'. We are simply like the majority of average Joe home owners trying to get by day to day.
We have been renovating the now 24 year old bungalow which we purchased about 4 years ago in spurts. Every single room in our home, including the rooms in the basement have experienced some type of removation or remodeling or energy conservation related maintenance activity.
We also write about our home renonovation and maintenance activities ourside the house.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without dailyhomerenotips.com's prior written consent.
If you have any comments about our site, our experiences, your own similar home renoavtion, maintenance and energy conservation experiences, please feel to leave a comment at the end of any particular article or contact us directly at Dan@DailyHomeRenoTips.com.
We do thank our Site Advertisers who provide the nominal financial support for us to keep our site open and write about our home renovation, maintenance and energy conservation experiences. If you would like to become an advertiser on our site you can contact me directly at the same email address as immediately above.