Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 469, Use Water From Boiled/Steamed Veggies As Broth. My mom is famous for doing this…as was at least one visitor to DailyHomeRenoTips.com who recommended this great water saving tip to us.
Why throw that delicious high nutrient filled water down the drain?
Use it to start a home made soup and save some money.
INSTALL COST – Free INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Habit FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Large
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Water Savings Tip #440 – Inside – Use Fish Tank Water For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #441 – Inside – Bring Some Snow Inside To Melt To Water Indoor Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #439 – Inside – Turn Off Main Water Shutoff When Away On Vacation (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #438 – Inside – Collect Water To Rinse Things For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #437 – Inside – Know Where Main Water Shutoff Valve Is Located (1)