Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 463, Match Water Level To Laundry Load. Always try to do only full laundry loads.
Yet, if you must wash a small amount of clothes in your clothes washing machine, don’t forget to reduce the amount of water used in that load.
This also lets you use less detergent and liquid fabric softener too to save even more money!
INSTALL COST – Free INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Habit FINANCIAL PAYBACK – M0derate
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Water Savings Tip #440 – Inside – Use Fish Tank Water For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #441 – Inside – Bring Some Snow Inside To Melt To Water Indoor Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #439 – Inside – Turn Off Main Water Shutoff When Away On Vacation (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #438 – Inside – Collect Water To Rinse Things For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #437 – Inside – Know Where Main Water Shutoff Valve Is Located (1)