Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 461, Scrape Paint Off Paint Brushes Before Cleaning. For me painting is not fun.
Yet, whether you like or dislike painting once you do you will need to clean the paint out of the brushes. You can simply place them under a faucet of running warm water. Or, you can first scrape as much of the paint off of the paint brush. If you use this simple technique it will take less water to clean the remaining paint off of the brush.
Or, yes, you can simply through the used paint brush away; however, that would be very costly if you do any amount of painting at home.
INSTALL COST – Free INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Habit FINANCIAL PAYBACK – M0derate
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Water Savings Tip #440 – Inside – Use Fish Tank Water For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #441 – Inside – Bring Some Snow Inside To Melt To Water Indoor Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #439 – Inside – Turn Off Main Water Shutoff When Away On Vacation (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #438 – Inside – Collect Water To Rinse Things For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #437 – Inside – Know Where Main Water Shutoff Valve Is Located (1)