Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 451, Install Water Saver Disks. I have to be honest. This is another suggestion submitted to us.
I’m not really sure how these are any better than aerators on faucets which is what I am used to using to reduce the amount of water used from faucets and shower heads.
They are pretty cheap (between $4 and $7 per disc). I see web sites in Australia (AUZ ) advertising them.
INSTALL COST – Cheap INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Middle
FREQUENCY – One Time FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Moderate
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Water Savings Tip #440 – Inside – Use Fish Tank Water For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #441 – Inside – Bring Some Snow Inside To Melt To Water Indoor Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #439 – Inside – Turn Off Main Water Shutoff When Away On Vacation (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #438 – Inside – Collect Water To Rinse Things For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #437 – Inside – Know Where Main Water Shutoff Valve Is Located (1)