Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 441, Bring Snow Inside to Melt & Water Indoor Plants. Another really good idea.
It costs you nothing except for a few minutes to collect the snow in a container and then waiting a short while for it to melt into water at room temperature before using on your indoor plants.
INSTALL COST – Free INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Periodic FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Some
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Water Savings Tip #440 – Inside – Use Fish Tank Water For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #442 – Inside – Use Some Bath Water For Garden (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #439 – Inside – Turn Off Main Water Shutoff When Away On Vacation (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #438 – Inside – Collect Water To Rinse Things For Plants (1)
- Home Water Savings Tip #437 – Inside – Know Where Main Water Shutoff Valve Is Located (1)