Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 329, Line Mattress with Thermal Sleeping Bag. One of our site’s visitors made this suggestion as a way they use to keep warmer when in bed at night which allows them to set the temperature on their home’s thermostat lower at night to reduce their winter heating bill.
So, if you have a sleeping bag just lying around not being used, consider this strategy for reducing your temperature setting on your thermostat at night and save money.
INSTALL COST – Middle INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Habit FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Large
Suggested Articles For You:
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #330 – Heating – Strategic Shrub and Bush Placement (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #328 – Heating – Insulate Attic Pull-Down Stairs (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #327 – Heating – InfraRed Temperature Reader (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #326 – Heating – Electric Mattress Pad (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #331 – Heating – Interior Solar Heating Screens (1)