From now until February 23, 2011, Home Depot is having an in-store Renew and Redo Your Bath sales event at its retail stores in the USA.
I went into the Cheyenne, WY Home Depot location yesterday and one can see the all new displays of different bathrooms with different combinations of bathroom fixtures and paint colors and flooring just for this month long event. Wow!
And, the timing is pretty good don’t you think?
The weather outside is nasty, nasty, nasty. Just look at the American flags in front of the Cheyenne, WY Home Depot store yesterday flying almost straight out because of the high winds which were part of an incoming snow storm!
Time to focus on the inside.
What better time to start and finish easy updates to a variety of different aspects of your home’s bathroom that you can complete in a weekend, a day or even in just a few hours.
To help celebrate this renew your bath event, Home Depot has provided us with a $200 Gift card to give away to one of DailyHomeRenoTips.com visitors.
So, if you live in the United States or Canada (even though the event is only in the USA) this $200 Home Depot Gift Card giveaway is for you.
As you know, we here at DailyHomeRenoTips.com are very proud of the 3rd edition of our free Home Energy Savings and Water Savings Guide, which contains a lot of different ways to reduce your household electric, heating and water utility bills every day; more than 530 ways to be exact.
So, how many different ways are there to reduce the amount of electricity, heating, water heating and even clean water in your bathroom?
This is where you come in.
The on-line entry form for our Home Depot $200 Gift Card giveaway is below. You can make as many entries as you want, i.e. unlimited, as long as each entry you make contains an individual way to reduce electricity, or heating, or water heating or water consumption in a bathroom. It can be a simple way like ‘remembering to completely turn off the faucet so water does not drip’ to something more challenging such as ‘replacing the old toilet with a low flow toilet’.
The winner will be picked at random, so anindividual entry of ’be sure to turn off the faucet to prevent water dripping’ has as much of a chance as an individual entry of ‘replace the light bulbs in the bathroom to LED light bulbs’.
The contest will run from now until Sunday February 13, 2011 which will still give you plenty of time to use the $200 Home Depot Gift Card, if you win, while the special event pricing in effect until February 23, 2011.
So, as they say in elections, vote early and vote often!
Not sure what you can do to reduce the amount of water, heated water, electricity or heating in a bathroom? Feel free to look at the more than 530 ideas here in our free Energy Savings and Water Savings Guide. Use any of these ideas or use some of your own, the choice is yours. Yes, many of these same ideas can also be used in other areas of your home. We want to learn which of these or especially others you come up with on your own you believe can be applicable to energy or water saving in bathrooms.
Here are the contest rules:
- You can enter as often as you wish with each entry including a different energy or water savings tip for use in a home’s bathroom.
- SPAM or other type of non-valid entries will be disqualified by us at our sole discretion. Repeated SPAM entries may cause all of the person’s entries to be disqualified at our sole discretion.
- The winner will be contacted by email at the end of the contest.
- If a winner does not reply within 48 hours of the time the notification email is sent, then they will automatically forfeit their prize and another winner will be contacted in their place.
- Contest giveaway is open to residents of the United States or Canadad, 18 years of age or older
- By entering our contest, entrants agree for their first and last name, as well as their City and State of residency to be published by us in articles about the contest and its winners.
Winners will be notified by myself via the email address provided by the winner with her/his winning entry.
You know what’s next, right? Of course, this contest is void where prohibited by law.
Remember, you can enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry you make has a different way you use or you know someone else uses which reduces the amount of electricity, or heating or cooling or water heating or water itself used in the bathroom of a home at any time of the year.
The entry form is immediately below.
Good luck to everyone!
NOTE: The Home Depot works with bloggers such as myself to conduct product reviews. They do not tell bloggers what to say about their products or how to say it. The Home Depot fundamentally believes that people should be free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot often provides product – free of charge – to bloggers for review as they did for this post. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.”
Suggested Articles For You:
- Reducing Home Electricity Use Contest Results (1)
- Last Day To Enter – Reducing Home Electricity Use Contest (1)
- Energy Saving Tip Contest (1)
- We Have A Winner (1)
- Home Depot Renew and Redo Your Bath Gift Card Giveaway – 2 Weeks Left (1)