Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 294, Use Pets To Keep You Warm. This money saving heating tip could be for people with dogs and cats.
Our pet dog, Sandy, likes to snuggle at night during the winter to keep herself warm.
What she doesn’t realize is that she is also helping to keep us warm. Or, does she? this lets me us keep the temperature just a little lower in the winter at night and save us a little money.
INSTALL COST – Cheap INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Habit FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Moderate
Suggested Articles For You:
- Home Energy Conservation – Cheap Heating Savings Tips (1)
- Home Energy Conservation – No Cost Heating Savings Tips – 2 (1)
- Home Energy Conservation – No Cost Heating Savings Tips – 1 (1)
- Home Energy Conservation During A Recession or Depression (1)
- Home Energy Conservation – More Costly Heating Savings Tips (1)