Editor’s Note: To view all the 530+ different energy and water conservation tips for the home, simply access our Free Energy and Water Savings Guide, 3rd Edition
Number 42, T-Fal Frying Pans. The idea here is that different frying pans heat to food faster and use the heat from the stove top’s burners better than others. This was evident to me when I changed to a T-FAL frying pan one day in the not to distant past to cook my morning breakfast of eggs.
So, the next time you are looking to purchase frying pans, see if you can find out how they compare in their energy efficiency vs another set you are also looking to purchase.
INSTALL COST - Cheap INSTALL COMPLEXITY – Simple
FREQUENCY – Periodic FINANCIAL PAYBACK – Some
Suggested Articles For You:
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #330 – Heating – Strategic Shrub and Bush Placement (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #329 – Heating – Line Mattress With Sleeping Bag (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #328 – Heating – Insulate Attic Pull-Down Stairs (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #327 – Heating – InfraRed Temperature Reader (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #331 – Heating – Interior Solar Heating Screens (1)