Yesterday we started to take inventory of all the different energy savings products and devices used in our home this past winter.
In that article we reviewed the first 14 energy conservation items.
Today we continue with our collection.
As you review what we use, think whether you also use them in your own home. If you do, are you using them as much as you could to maximize your energy savings?
If you are not, why not?
And now, we continue with our list and pictures of energy savings products and devices used in our home this past winter:
15. ENERGY STAR Exterior Door
16. ENERGY STAR Windows
17. Expandable Insulating Foam
18. Fireplace Door
19. Front Loading Clothes Washing Maching
20. Human Brain (OK, its our dog )
22. Insullation – Attic
23. Insullation – Walls (OK, how do you take a picture of insullation in a finished wall? )
24. Internet (OK, shameless plug )
25. Laptop (vs Desktop) Computer (another shameless plug )
26. Microwave Oven
27. Motion Sensor Front Pourch Lights
28. Power Bar
29. Power Bar Clamps
Select the following link to view the rest of the energy saving and conservation products and devices we use in our home in the winter to save us money through reduced utility bills as well as help save the environment … which is what Earth Hour is all about.
Suggested Articles For You:
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #330 – Heating – Strategic Shrub and Bush Placement (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #329 – Heating – Line Mattress With Sleeping Bag (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #328 – Heating – Insulate Attic Pull-Down Stairs (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #327 – Heating – InfraRed Temperature Reader (1)
- Daily Home Energy Savings Tip #331 – Heating – Interior Solar Heating Screens (1)